Sunday, February 2, 2014

A little update...

Greetings!

Where to start?
The last post I made was during the holiday season and it's been almost three months since then. Why? I just don't know. Something changed. The hectic side of my life and having to do so many things has gotten the best out of me and I just stopped my spiritual seeking. I felt overwhelmed by all that has been going on in my life and I just stopped writing, reading and everything that I wanted to look forward to in my path.

Has this ever happened to you?

I'm at a new stage in my life where I'm even more busy and more overwhelmed but I'm sure it'll lead to great things on the long run. Even though I feel like this, I still wanna keep learning about the Universe and about life and energy and everything natural that surrounds us. I still long for peaceful moments of reflection and I want to slow down a bit sometimes. I'm always over thinking everything and that hurts my brain and my soul.

I need to just stop for at least a few minutes and realize that all this should not consume me. I shouldn't let it take over me completely. I need to start caring more and trying to find the balance in my life. That's what I want. To feel as if all I'm doing is NOT a burden. To feel free.

I will keep trying. New Year, New Beginnings.

Until next time.

Image provided by http://moviemezzanine.com/studio-ghibli-retrospective-kikis-delivery-service/
Image edited by aneclecticwonderland.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment